Emily Fair Button Doll Sewing Kit.
Your chance to sew something enchanting
Emily Fairy Button Doll Sewing Kit is 14cm when completed. First of all you will sew her simply made calico body with the pattern provided.
Then you will make her blue chequered fabric dress and sew on the Ric Rac trim at the hemline. After adding the dress to the body you will then sew on the shanked buttons for her shoulders.
Her arms are made with a selection of different coloured buttons strung on strong linen thread following the buttoning diagram. The legs are made in the same way with big buttons for the feet and this method allows a little movement for the limbs.
Her wings will be made with yellow felt and decorated with a simple running stitch and cerise coloured buttons.
A few simple stitches will secure her rainbow coloured pure wool hair.
To make her more magical you can now sew her butterfly embellishment to her dress making her more magical.
Everything you need is included in the kit except for a small amount of stuffing and general sewing thread.
Emily Fairy button doll sewing kit is a very easy kit to make that would be suitable for someone learning to sew.
Please be aware that this fairy button doll when completed is not intended as a child’s play item due to small parts.
Why Is This Button Doll Sewin Kit So Special?
- Designed exclusively for you by Maria’s Wings of Enchantment.
- You won’t find this sewing kit anywhere else.
- Materials handpicked from the leading sources around the world.
- Comes packaged in a gift bag.
- Buttons and beads for the arms are packaged separately from the legs for ease of sorting.
- Easy to follow instructions with full size patterns and diagrams.
- This kit is not mass produced.
- Strong Thread
Check out our full range