Let's Celebrate Button Doll Sewing Kit.
It's Time To Celebrate
Let’s Celebrate Button Doll Sewing Kit is 17cm in height when completed, and I’m sure you will have fun making her. She is suitable for beginner sewers.
First of all she will have a simply made body of calico fabric, and then the fun of attaching everything else begins. Next you will sew her bright yellow fabric dress with white dots and attach it to the body. Then you will sew on her woollen hair with a few securing stitches.
You will then sew the round shanked buttons on for her shoulders. Then you will start to thread the bright coloured primary coloured pony beads and white buttons onto strong linen thread to form her arms. You will make the legs with big buttons for feet in the same way following the easy to follow buttoning diagram.
A button gift box and balloon are then attached to her dress with a few stitches.
The balloon colour may vary from that which is shown in the image.
Everything you need is included in this Let’s Celebrate button doll sewing kit except for a small amount of stuffing and general sewing thread.
Please be aware that this celebratory button doll when completed is not intended as a child’s play item due to small partsB
What's So Special About This Kit
- Designed exclusively for you by Maria’s Wings of Enchantment. You won’t find this sewing kit anywhere else.
- Materials handpicked from the leading sources around the world.
- Comes packaged in a gift bag.
- Buttons and beads for the arms are packaged separately from the legs for ease of sorting.
- Easy to follow instructions with full size patterns and diagrams.
- This kit is not mass produced.
- Strong Thread
- Gift Button
See more whimsical doll kits