Saphire Country Angel Sewing Kit. An angelic afternoon of creation.
Saphire Country Angel Sewing Kit, when completed is approximately 25cm tall.
First of all you will make the simple body from calico and then sew on the piece of wool fringe for her hair. Then you will make the dress with the blue and white checked cotton fabric and sew on the broderie anglaise trim at the hemline. Butterfly and flower motif embellishments will adorn her dress, along with a ribbon embellishment at the chest.
Her wings will be made with a double layer of felt, adding the detailing with a simple running stitch. A few securing stitches will keep her wings in place.
Then you will sew on the shanked buttons for her shoulders. After this you will thread the buttons for her arms onto strong linen thread, adding a round bead for the hands. Her legs are made in the same way with big buttons used for her shoes.
Last but not least, you can now sew on her halo making her look very angelic and fabulous.
All the materials are include in the kit with the exception of a small amount of stuffing and general sewing thread.
Saphire Country Angel sewing kit, when completed would look perfect displayed on a wall or simply sat on a shelf.
Please be aware that when completed, this angel button doll is not intended as a child’s play item due to small parts.
What Makes This Kit So Special?
- Designed exclusively for you by Maria’s Wings of Enchantment.
- You won’t find this sewing kit anywhere else.
- Materials handpicked from the leading sources around the world.
- Comes packaged in a gift bag.
- Buttons and beads for the arms are packaged separately from the legs for ease.
- Easy to follow instructions with full size patterns and diagrams.
- This kit is not mass produced.
- Strong Thread
- Embroidery Thread
See more wonderful button doll kits