Dotty Button Doll Sewing Kit Really Is As Cute As A Button!
Dotty Button Doll Sewing Kit is 16cm when in size completed.
You will first make the simply made cloth calico body and then sew on her wool hair. Now the fun really begins adding everything else to bring her into form.
You will next make her cerise coloured dress with white dots and add it to the body. The dress will be embellished with an acrylic bow bead at the neckline and a decorative ribbon trim at the hemline.
Now you will sew on her shanked shoulder buttons. An assortment of primary coloured beads and buttons will be strung together on strong linen thread that will form the arms allowing movement. The legs are made in the same way with big buttons for her feet. A buttoning diagram is provided for you to follow making this an easy process.
Everything you need is included in the kit except for a small amount of stuffing and general sewing thread.
A very easy kit to make that would be suitable for someone new to sewing. Please be aware that this button doll when completed is not intended as a child’s play item due to small parts.
- ribbon trim
- strong thread
What Makes This Kit So Special?
- Designed exclusively for you by Maria’s Wings of Enchantment.
- You won’t find this sewing kit anywhere else.
- Materials handpicked from the leading sources around the world.
- Comes packaged in a gift bag.
- Buttons and beads for the arms are packaged separately from the legs for ease of sorting.
- Easy to follow instructions with full size patterns and diagrams.
- This kit is not mass produced..
See more button doll kits